Popular Posts

Sunday, November 25, 2007

- I Still Got It ...


- When will I see you again ?

I'm looking at you right now,

I see your perfect face,

blue eyes, that tempting neck line,

your Smile ...

What are you thinking ?


When will I see you again ?

Do you dream of us,

our future,

the boys, Lisa's class load,

or maybe a new nephew ...


When will I see you again?

What will be the moment,

when again I can hold you?

Feeling your hair as it brushes against my cheek,

taste the warmth on the back of your neck against my lips,

to know that you are mine.


When will I see you again?

I think of the moments, shared,

our boys, their friends,

each of those moments; competitive,

these are Your Boys.


When will I see you again?

to hold you, hear you,

share an embrace.


To be the Man you come to when,

open, embracing arms are all you can think of ...

I will wait;

for the moment;

when;

I will see you; again.


Written, 13:05 hrs. 11/25/07

Stacey Gaudette


No comments:

- A Little More About, "Who Am I? ...

- All my other stuff ...