Popular Posts

Sunday, April 14, 2013

- A Creative Brain Fart ...





I don’t know why,
I still can’t fly.
I've been reaching new heights,
Grabbing at lights,
Just for you,
All for you.

I've scuffed my knees,
& climbed a few trees with you;
All for you,
Just for you.

I don’t know why
I still can’t fly.
When I look at your eyes,
I see open skies,
I’m with you,
Just with you.

Now we've shared our moments,
Our hopes & our dreams;
Tears from our failures,
Too many, it seems;
I’m with you, still with you.

You've held our future,
Right there in your arms

Chased away nightmares,
& kept them from harm.
We’re with you,
Always you.

You pick me up,
Each time I fall down.

You teach me to soar,
When I hit the ground.

Oh its you;
Its always, been you,
So grateful,
For you ...


    S. Gaudette
 (Written over two days, March 24'th & 25'th / 2012)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intense and well written...could cover a few things <3

Louisa bezaire said...

Intense and well written...could cover a few things <3
Louisa

Unknown said...

Thank-you }:)

- A Little More About, "Who Am I? ...

- All my other stuff ...