Popular Posts

Thursday, September 10, 2009

- All Five ...


- I wrote this as a Creative Piece for an assignment at Grade, December 12/08 ...

it takes a little thought, but most should figure it out, don't be afraid to comment, ask, I'll be all to glad to explain !





You Know Who You Are, All Five



There was this moment, perfect and eternal.


It was happiness and passion.


There was a yearning for some sense of my purpose there.


I saw her, and was immediately awestruck, without expression, and at loss for words.


I felt full, and complete, and terrified at once; to consider the future here was folly, a fools venture.


To look into your eyes was to see wonder, fear, and awe; was love there yet?


I remembered a loss, and another I'd not held in years, and vowed to be better.


Each second was infinite.


I believed in perpetual potential there and then; you alone gave me hope.


On days like today I wonder where I've failed you, how far removed from that moment are we?


Have I let you down? Had my father taken more time with me, would I be more forgiving?


I hope that my scars are lessons learned, dues paid on your behalf.


God willing, I leave this as a road map for you.







- it's definitely, deeply personal. I hope you like it, I'd be glad to respond to any questions ...


-Glasses Start Friday, Prayers Appreciated !


Love, S.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Love is truly a wonderous thing. I believe it will take a lifetime to begin to understand even a portion of what love truly is.

- A Little More About, "Who Am I? ...

- All my other stuff ...