Popular Posts

Saturday, May 3, 2008

- A Moment; just for you ...






- I bet you never really listened to this one. You know how you take apart the lyrics of every song you hear? I wonder if you've ever done that with this song. I know you'd have to change the perspective, as if it were coming from you and not "Justin", but just the same; have you ever heard this one? I did; for the first time, today. I'm certain you are aware, that I crumbled.







- I think the release date on this album, was Sept. Oct. / 06. I wanted it for reasons we've already discussed, ((what goes around ... )) and here we are. It has seen us through the worst period,of our marriage, and has carried us all the way to the healing. Way cool album.







- I have to tell you how deeply this affected me today. It literally left me devastated, my heart has been ripped from my chest, and yet all I can think of is you, sharing it with you, healing it with you, holding you and tasting the heat from the back of your neck, burying my nose into the top of your head as you lay on my chest.







- I'll wait, for your new song, anticipate your artwork. I'm so happy you've taken the brush from my hand and begun to paint this newest of pieces on your own. I have to say that it hurts, deeply, painfully, it is all encompassing, and relentless. With you though I can see tomorrow, and I wait, with forgiveness unspoken; a given, always for you.







- I Love You, Love, S.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Ahh... Yes the pain:\ In the immortal words of the great prophet Isiah : "Come, let's talk this over! says the lord; no matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can take it out and make you clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool." Isaiah 1:18 TLB. Let the healing touch of our lord and saviour touch you deeeply and heal your hurts as only the touch of the Master's hand can. May He be with you today and always.

LOVE LIKE HIM,
G.B.U.
Michael <>< <>< <><

- A Little More About, "Who Am I? ...

- All my other stuff ...