Popular Posts

Monday, May 5, 2008

- Her Flowers ...


I look at you and think of Lilies, of Orchids growing wild and unfettered. I think of how strong and colourful, these flowers are, and pause ...


I look at you and remember the smells, of Lilies and Orchids in our home; was it the first time I brought you flowers? My senses stir ...


I think of you and consider the Lily and the Orchid, the strong aroma that filled our bedroom not so long ago; suddenly aroused, I smile ...


I think of you and wonder of Lilies and Orchids, how fragile and delicate are the leaves; colourful and still precious each individual flower by itself ...


How many varieties; how many scents, combine to make a bouquet? To fill our home with each would take nothing less than a lifetime ...


How long it's taken to arrive here, to this very moment where I find myself, committed, desirous of the task at hand ...


I look at you and pray, for the knowledge of these Lilies and Orchids, their meaning; both strong and fragile; their beauty and variety, still together ...


I think of you and pray, my senses filled with the fragrance, Lilies and Orchids; aroused, I hope to bring them all to you, to fill your life with their colours, their beauty, their variety, I pray ...

1 comment:

Michael said...

" The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8 NASB. The orchads and lilles in their splendor will fade and they are even in their glory pale in comparison with what God is and what He has for those who seek His face. Seek Him, for He alone has the hidden secret answers to life.

LOVE LIKE HIM,
G.B.U.
Michael. <>< <>< <><

- A Little More About, "Who Am I? ...

- All my other stuff ...